Health Care Professionals Working Together To End The Misery of Neuropathy
*This page is presented as an Informational Courtesy for ACOPM. Refer to the college for specifics on CEUs and their policies.
Current Sponsors and Vendor Area Participants:
- What Peripheral Neuropathy Really Is
- Why It Devastates So Many Lives
- How Traditional Care Many Times Fails These Patients and
What YOU Can Learn To Do About It:
This conference will present the latest developments in the diagnosis and non-traditional treatment of peripheral neuropathy. For 2013, there will be THREE Classrooms.
- Hands on experience with various diagnostic and electrical stimulation devices will be part of the conference.
The explanation of the cellular aspects of peripheral neuropathy and how toxins, entrapment, and blood sugar cause neuropathic symptoms will be presented.
- You will learn what causes neuropathy, how to treat it, and how to implement that treatment into your office culture.
- Why Neuropathy Specialists Command High Reimbursement even in a devastated economy
Classroom A. HOURS are Core Requirements towards the Neuropathy Specialists Board Certification
Classroom B. Hours are for LLLT Certification, CEUs and Annual Board Re-certification.
You can mix complete hours only if you like given available classroom space.
*Specify Your Desired Classroom(s) when you register!*
Dates and Schedule April 13 & 14th, 2013
Saturday 9am – 5pm
Sunday 8am – 1pm
William Tell Holiday Inn
6201 Joliet Rd
ACOPM Faculty Members with John Hayes Jr, DC MS DABCO
with Special Guest Lecturers
NEW and Updated Core Materials are Presented at Each Summit Event!
Classroom A Core Neuropathy Curriculum 12 Hours CEUs* via ACOPM
by Dr John Hayes Jr and Guest Lecturers
- The biochemical, genetic and cellular aspects of peripheral neuropathy and related disorders.
- You will learn in great depth what causes neuropathy and NEW options in diagnosis and treatment. What research literature actually tells us and why!
- Specialty Practice Board Certification Classroom Hours.
Classroom B Laser and LED with various soft tissue and pain applications in Neuropathy and Neuropathic Pain Management Curriculum 12 Hours CEUs* via ACOPM
12 Hours, Final Schedule TBA with James Carroll, Including
- Concepts, Science and Research behind LLLT (Low Level Laser Therapy)
- In depth Phyiscs and Photobiology
- Mechanism of Action
- Precautions and Contraindications.
- Clinical Applications
About James Carroll
THOR Photomedicine Founder and CEO Editor of the “Literature Watch” on PMLS Speaker on dose rate effects of light & NIR radiation Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine Assoc Member Institute of Physics
The course focuses on back and neck pain, acute soft tissue injuries, arthritic joints, neuropathic pain and other chronic pain syndromes as well as wound healing and other tissue regeneration applications.
This training teaches “first principles”: from light absorption, the cascade of intracellular and extra cellular effects, physiological changes and clinical outcomes and is substantially based on a paper James co-authored with Harvard Medical School.
*Special Weekend BONUS Sessions for ND Clients and Guests ONLY-hosted by NeuropathyDR
NOTE: The ACOPM Neuropathy Specialty Board Exams as well as CEUs for ACOPM Board Diplomates will be also administered during the Summit Weekends